On Christmas Stocking and Stocking Stuffers
Legend has it that the tradition of filling big socks with small gifts on Christmas Eve traces its origin to St. Nicholas. There was a poor father with three daughters who were too poor to get married. Poor but dignified, the father refused to take any donation. Knowing this, St. Nicholas quietly slid down their chimney at night and put gold coins in the socks they hung to dry around the fireplace. The story spread and the result is sock-shaped bags everywhere during Christmas.
Unlike St. Nicholas, most of us would probably not be filling any Christmas stockings with gold coins. Although I suspect gold coins are very much welcomed.
Anyway, since this is supposed to be a listicle (scroll down to skip all these words) for teens, let’s talk about teenagers! As you are probably aware, teens can be challenging to shop for. For children or tweens, you can almost always fall back to candies and some small toys. For adults, their expectation for stocking stuffer is probably low anyway, so it will be easy to meet or exceed their expectations.
What Stocking Stuffers to Get for A Teen Girl?
Not yet an adult, but no longer a child — teens can have some really strong personalities. However, as long as you spend some time trying to understand them, and avoid filling their stockings with stuff that you know they hate, you will do just fine.
To help you find the perfect stocking stuffer, we have put together a list of 99 ideas that are perfect for a teen girl. This list would work for a teen boy too, but I don’t think that cosmetic products, and a few other items from this list, are very common among boys. But don’t let me stop you from putting whatever you prefer in the boy’s X’mas stockings.
Stocking Stuffers for Teenage Girls
- Sleep mask
- Spotify gift card
- Lip balm
- Power bank
- Persevere inspirational coffee mug
- Hair ties
- Movie ticket
- Concert ticket
- Her favorite candy!
- Hand lotion
- Face lotion
- Nail polish
- Shine like a diamond shopping tote bag
- Cordless earphones!
- Nail polish remover wipes
- Nail glitter dust
- Stuffed animal
- Thoughtful pendant necklace
- Personalized bracelet
- Socks (sock-inception!)
- Too Glam to Give a Damn t-shirt
- Plain t-shirt
- Cute pencils with inspirational quotes on them
- Good pens
- Pencil pouch
- Pencil box
- Pencil sharpener or other cute school supplies
- Engraved fountain pen
- Personal planner
- Sports bra
- Yoga pants
- Yoga/exercise mat
- Running shoes
- Jump rope
- Fidget spinner
- Gym membership!
- Ladies’ trimmer
- Body lotion
- Face wash
- Body/face scrub
- Face mask
- Eye mask
- Tea tree oil
- Fake eyelashes
- CC Cream
- Makeup brush set
- Body spray
- Unique playing card deck
- Board game
- More candy
- Sparkling Juice
- Bath bomb
- Scented candle
- Colorful water bottle
- Makeup bag
- Leave-on hair conditioner
- Mini wireless speakers
- A new tablet!
- Keepsake box
- Winter gloves
- Acrylic paint set
- Hair chalk
What do you think of these ideas? Did you find anything useful from this list? Do you have anything else to add? Share with us in the comment section below.
By the way, you may be interested in these articles:-
- Metropolitan Girls – Teen Best Friend Date Ideas
- Metropolitan Girls – Tween Girl Gift Ideas
PDF file of these teen stocking stuffer ideas
Keep these ideas for later. You can either:-
- Save this post to Pinterest (use the image at the top of this post).
- Keep this post in your browser’s bookmark, or
- Download this article as a PDF file. Use this link: 99 teen girl stocking stuffer ideas PDF
Stocking Stuffer Ideas by Recipient
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Toddlers
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Girls (This Article)
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Boys
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Girls
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Boys
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Wife
- Naughty Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Adults