Toddler Stocking Stuffers
In my tween boy stocking stuffers post, I mention that tweens are basically senior kids. Well, toddlers sit on the other end of the spectrum. Toddlers are kids between 1-3 years old; that makes them the junior kids, so to speak. Shopping for your toddler son or daughter should be easy and fun. At this stage, they’re probably happy with most gifts. Having said that toys and food will definitely appeal to these sweet little creatures.
Anyway here’s a list of Christmas stocking stuffer ideas that are suitable of a toddler.
25 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Toddlers
- Chocolate bar
- Baby backpack
- Sling bag
- Animal-style onesies (cute!)
- Picture book
- Coloring book
- Erasable colored pencils
- Toy car
- Toy phone
- Bath toy – rubber duck
- Wooden blocks
- Finger puppet
- Hand puppet
- Learning flash card
- Wooden xylophone
- Cute socks
And that is it. It’s not a big list, but I’m sure your toddler will love most of these ideas. Still looking for more ideas? Check out these ideas for older kids, and these stocking stuffer ideas for tween girls and tween boys.
PDF file & Image of these stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers
Keep these ideas for reference later on. Here are a few ways to do that:-
- Save this article as a PDF file. Use this link to download: 25 stocking stuffers for toddlers
- Keep it in your browser’s bookmark.
- Save the following image to your Pinterest!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas by Recipient
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Toddlers (This Article)
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Girls
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Boys
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Girls
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Boys
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Wife
- Naughty Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Adults
- TheBump – Awesome Holiday Gifts for Kids & Toddlers
- The Spruce – 9 Best Gifts for Toddlers in 2019
- Everyday Savvy – Fun Gift Ideas for Toddler Girls
View this post on Instagram
Isn’t chocolate is the spiciest! 😂🤣. . . . #kidshappyhouse #qotd #quotestoliveby #mumlife #momlife #toddlerlife #foodie #toddlermeals #babyledweaning #quote #motherhood #mumquotes #igkids #mumfail #parenting #parentinghacks #mumwins #mummyblogger #toddlerquotes #toddlermeme