Spend quality time with your best friend this Summer. Below are more than 40 date ideas that are perfect for teenage and college girls. Most of these ideas can be done without spending too much money, so if you have a budget to keep, you’ll find this list helpful. Check them out and let me know what do you think below.
By the way, be sure to check out my gift ideas for best friend blog post if you’re looking for a little present for your BFF.
Best Friend Dates to Get You Started
- Have a sleepover party
- Camp out in your backyard
- Make awesome sandwiches together
- Picnic at the park
- Visit the public library
- Go window shopping
- Shop for cute beachwear
- Spend a day at the beach
- Cafe hopping
- Play dress up
- Watch a Summer blockbuster movie
- Watch a free movie outdoor if you’re in NYC
- Go to a farmer’s market
- Watch Netflix
- Do each other’s makeup by following tutorials on Youtube
- Make a short Youtube video and upload it
- Take beautiful photos of each other
- Chill at the pool
- Talk about the boys from school
- Shop for back-to-school supplies
Even More Date Ideas with Your BFF
- Visit an art gallery
- Watch a play at the local theater
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- Pick berries!
- Learn to bake a cake from mom
- Attend a painting class
- Have a barbecue
- Do each other’s nails
- Go for a jog
- Learn to make simple jewelry — this might turn into a profitable business someday!
- Read a book
- Visit a museum
- Go to the circus
- Visit a zoo
- Play board games — Catan, Monopoly, etc.
- Go bowling
- Visit an ice cream parlor — and eat there!
- Stay fit — workout together
- Sing your favorite songs
- Dance to your favorite music
- Plan your back-to-school outfits
Save This for Later
Check out my other date idea blog posts for best friends:-
Fun Summer Date Ideas for Best Friends (this article)