Halloween’s spooky atmosphere provides the perfect setting for a romantic date night. On this day of the haunted and pumpkins, spend some quality time with your partner by having a romantic Halloween date. Not sure what to do? No problem, in this blog post you will find close to thirty date night ideas for couples that are in perfect harmony with the scary Halloween vibe. These couple’s activities are grouped into four categories: simple, DIY activities, sexy ideas (adults only!), and things to do at home. So make sure to check them all out!
Simple Halloween Date Ideas for Couples
Straightforward and fun date-night ideas for Halloween that require minimal effort.
- Watch a horror movie on Netflix, remember to cuddle
- Chill out at a cafe — pick a cafe that has great Halloween decoration!
- Go picnic (or just people watching) in the neighborhood — watch men, women, and children in Halloween costumes
- Shop for matching Halloween couple costumes together
- Get spooked in a haunted house
- Pay respects to the dead at the local cemetery
- Get scared during a night visit to the corn maze
- Dress up for a Halloween costume party
- Surprise him with a little present
Halloween Nighttime Activities for Couples
Do some fun activities in the spirit of the haunted season. These activities may require slightly more time and effort.
- Carve a pumpkin
- Bake a scary Halloween cake
- Make a Bloody Mary cocktail, then drink it together
- Decorate your room together
- Get crafty! Make a Halloween-themed home decor piece.
- Get dressed up in matching costumes
- Go trick or treating! Bring a kid or two if you are way over the appropriate age group. If you don’t have a kid, borrow your little cousins, nephews, or nieces.
- Organize a Halloween costume party!
- Make a campfire, share ghost stories by the fire
- Camp in your backyard
- Go to a Halloween special event – concert, play, opera, movie showing, etc.
Sexy Halloween Ideas for Couples
Get naughty on the spooky night with one of these naughty ideas you and your partner will love. Be warned, the list gets more steamy as it goes on. Proceed with caution.
- Share scary stories with a sexy spin
- Watch a Halloween-themed adult video
- Try a new Halloween-inspired sex position
- Paint on your partner’s body with glow-in-the-dark body paint
- Surprise your partner with a sexy costume
- Role play according to your costumes
- Experiment with edible lingerie, go “trick or treating” on each other
- Get touchy during a night corn maze trip when nobody’s around
- Go out in a sexy costume with your partner — sans bra and panties
- Camp out in your backyard — make sure it’s secluded — have a go in your backyard
Activities for Couples to do at Home on Halloween
It’s fun to go outside, but sometimes it’s more convenient to stay in. Discover fun things to do at home for couples on Halloween.
- Tricksters watching
- Halloween movies marathon. See The Dating Divas for movie ideas.
- Make scary-looking cocktails and get drunk from them.
- Play Stardew Valley.
- Have a Halloween-themed candlelit dinner. Prepare the food together.
- Make a Jack O’Lantern
- Bake cookies
- Give each other a massage
- Cozy up. Read a book side by side next to a pumpkin-scented candle.
- Dress up in costumes in your very own two-person party
- Organize a Halloween costume house party
- Get naughty (see the sexy ideas from the section above)