Discover tween costume ideas for boys aged 12-13. In this 1-min listicle, you will find inspiration for creative Halloween costumes that are perfect for parties and trick-or-treating.
A. Superhero Supervillain Costumes
A1. Marvel Avengers
- Doctor Strange – quite possible to DIY
- Hawkeye – huge potential as a DIY project
- Black Panther
Find out where you can buy these costumes in this dedicated Marvel Avengers costumes article.
A2. DC – Justice League
B. Game Character Costumes
- Super Mario
- Link (Legend of Zelda)
- Farmer – Stardew Valley
- Fortnite characters
- PUBG characters (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds)
C. Disney Character Costumes
- Wreck-it Ralph
- Prince Charming
- Maui – demigod from Moana
- Mickey – can’t forget about the mouse if we’re discussing Disney characters
D. Other Creative Costumes
- Harry Potter
- Mail carrier
- HipHop Superstar
- NBA player
- Waldo (of Where’s Waldo fame, known as Where’s Wally in the UK)
- DIY Stick Man (stick boy)
For more Halloween costume inspiration, check out the following recommendations.
Discover cute costumes on Halloween in this useful costume guide for teen girls aged 14-18.