The colorful leaves migrate to the ground as the Fall fades away. Soon, Winter will take over with its harshness and coldness.
Some people feel gloomy during Winter. It’s understandable since everything is covered in a hue of grayish blue and inches of snow, depending on where you live.
And that is why it’s especially important to proactively plan for a fun date during Winter — as a way to fend off the gloominess.
Below are 29 romantic date ideas that will help provide some inspiration. These ideas are written for teenage couples in mind. They are mostly budget-friendly and are suitable for adults too.
Winter Date Ideas for Teen Couples
- Plan New Year’s resolution together
- Make a snow angel
- Snow tubing
- Cut each other’s hair (or just do each other’s hair for the risk-averse couples)
- Get artistically inspired at the local art museum/gallery
- Decorate each other’s room
- Feel festive by going to the mall — check out the decorations, listen to the Christmas songs
- Share an ice cream in the snowy park
- Play video games
- Snow fight!
- Make a snowman
- Binge watch Youtube
- Start a couple’s blog together
- Get awed by fireworks on New Year’s Eve
- Exchange Christmas presents
- Listen to your favorite music — dance to it
- Make hot chocolate, hang out, and talk.
- Share childhood photos
- Try to bake something — cookies, cakes, pies
- Have a reading date
- Let your boyfriend do your makeup; help him to do his makeup in return.
- Watch a movie
- Skate on ice
- Watch a play
- Join the Christmas choir
- Play board games
- Countdown to the New Year
- Hold a karaoke session in your room
- Enjoy a cup of good coffee at the local cafe
Personally, I love Winter. Sure it gets gloomy sometimes, but it also feels especially serene. Either way, it’s a great time to date! Truth be told, it’s always a romantic date no matter what you do, as long as you’re doing it with your beloved partner.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this article. And please, if you have other date ideas, please share with us in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.