Zodiac Signs That Are Going to Survive LDR
LDRs are challenging. You have to have patience, trust, and the ability to make communication a priority in order for any long-distance relationship to survive. And if you are not patient enough to wait until a certain period of time to see your lover in another city or in another part of the globe – then you’ll suffer.
However, how can you tell if you are the right type of person to survive the distance? Through Astrology, of course. And here are the top 6 zodiac signs that are most likely to make a long-distance relationship work.
1. SAGITTARIUS (November 22 – December 21). Sagittarians are the type that is not overly comfortable with committing to relationships because of their natural dislike of being tied down. However, they also still want to be in relationships because they don’t like to be alone either. In fact, a long-distance relationship is ideal for the Sagittarian because this way, they can ease themselves into their relationship. And if they are fully eased into the relationship then they will be more likely to commit. They are not the types that would want to see their significant other daily as they like to do their own thing. But they are also very good at communicating and keeping in touch. And when the Sagittarian is ready to see their significant other, they can enjoy the fact that they are traveling to see them and experiencing life in the other place.
“Love is the shortest distance between hearts.”- More LDR quotes like this.
- GEMINI (May 21 – June 20). Just like the Sagittarius, Gemini, the mirror sign is also very good at keeping long-distance relationships. They also are not at ease to commit right away and they love to communicate. This way, they can communicate with their lover in another city or in another continent and keep telling them over and over again how much they love them and miss them. They will love to talk to their significant other over Skype video or Face Time. The amount of fun that the Gemini can have while talking to their significant other is a lot and it makes up for the fact that they are not living right near their lovers.
- AQUARIUS (January 20 – February 18). Aquarians are naturally detached and prefer their independence but that does not mean they don’t want to be in relationships. But given these traits, Aquarians are good for being in LDR because they need their space. And if they are always with their lovers, they will easily feel smothered and will not feel that they have the space they need. The only thing that the Aquarian needs to be cautious of is that they don’t enjoy your alone time too much or else they will end up not keeping their significant other. But the Aquarian is good at communicating with them from a distance for the most part. And when they connect, the Aquarian will always have the idea to do something unusual together.
- VIRGO (August 23 – September 22). The Virgo will do okay when it comes to surviving long-distance relationships as they do prefer to have their own space as well. But they will not do as well as the other signs listed above. However, the Virgo does need their own space to declutter their minds, to clean and declutter their homes, and to stay as organized as they can. And this way, the Virgo can take the time to learn about his or her significant other that lives far away. This way, when he or she visits, then the Virgo can show enthusiasm over the place where his or her significant other is living and will even do research on places as to where to visit. In fact, the Virgo may even surprise his or her partner that lives far away by finding certain restaurants that his or her partner never knew about in his or her own city!
- TAURUS (April 20 – May 20). Taurus is also not comfortable with commitment and they need to go into relationships quite lightly. That is because they are slow to warm up to anything that is outside of their comfort zone which includes getting into serious relationships. Taureans are not the type to pick up and move to somewhere else as they need to ease themselves into getting to that point. And this is why they can often manage a long-distance relationship successfully. The only problem they may encounter is that they could become jealous if they suspect their partner that lives far away is not committed to them. This is one issue that can put their otherwise healthy relationship in jeopardy. The Taurus simply needs to be reassured that the commitment is there, fully.
- PISCES (February 19 – March 20). The Pisces can do well when it comes to a distance relationship as they also need their space and time away so they can recharge and relax. They also enjoy using that time away from their partner to imagine and fantasize about what life is like when they do get together. However, like Taurus, the Piscean can also get jealous if it is suspected that their partner is not completely committed and may even think of scenarios that can happen which can cause the relationship to end. Their imaginations can get the best of them.
Moon, Rising Sign & Long-Distance Relationship Survival Probability
If your moon or rising sign is in any of these star signs listed above, you can also do well with a long-distance relationship. And the one thing in common that you notice with the signs listed is that the mutable ones are there (Sagittarius, Gemini, and Pisces). Those are the signs that are the most adaptable and this is a necessary trait as well in order for an LDR to work.
However, you do notice that the water sign that is mutable that is on the bottom of the list. That means things can get into the way of breaking the relationship up easily. Those with water signs otherwise would not be able to survive non-proximal relationships because of the emotions involved.
Read also: signs least likely to survive LDR