Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is known for being stable, persistent, and patient. These traits are vastly different from the star sign that comes before them which is the sign of the Ram — Aries. The stability and peacefulness brought forth by Taurus help to balance the boundless energy contributed by Aries to the zodiac wheel.
Taurus’s greatest strengths are also their greatest weaknesses. Their preference for stability means that they don’t operate very well in an ever-changing environment. This is true for all areas in their lives – be it family, career, or love life. They need a stable environment to thrive. Tauruses that understand their need for stability often work toward creating and maintaining a stable environment. In this quote collection, you will find Taurus quotes that describe Taurus’s traits, love life, family, and also quotes by famous Taurus.
Quotes about Taurus
As masters of the material world, Taurus natives are usually creative and very skilled at handicrafts of all kinds.
People born with their Sun in Taurus are sensual and tactile, considering touch and taste the most important of all senses.
Coupled with their hardworking nature is a level of ambition and mental tenacity that makes Taureans a true force to be reckoned with.
Taurus find it easy to make money and stay on the same projects for years, or until they are completed.
Stable and conservative, Taurus is one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac.
Taurus natives are reliable and steady in completing what they start and dogged in honoring their commitments.
Practical and well-grounded, Taurus is the sign that harvests the fruits of labor.
Taurus usually has the Venusian signature of good taste, yet this may appear in a more rugged and earthy aesthetic.
In their professional lives, Taureans are patient, reliable, and very thorough. When given a specific task, they’ll address it with laser-sharp focus until it’s complete.
Taurus’ patient and reflective nature make them uniquely suited for professions where they are able to focus methodically on building and completing a project.
People born under the Taurus sign value honesty above all else, so don’t try to pull a fast one on them—they’ll never forgive you.
Habits are a prominent theme for those born under the Taurus sign, as their routines can help them be productive and organized.
Venus and earth combine in the sign of the Bull to create an affinity for plant life and living off the bounty of the earth.
The Taurus modality is fixed, meaning people born under this sign tend to be reliable, persistent, and stable.
Read also: 15 Best Gifts for Taurus for gift ideas that a Taurus person will love and appreciate.
Taurus’ love of fine objects can lead to pickiness and materialism, making them overly focused on what they have, rather than their natural core, loving values.
Taureans love pleasure and enjoy all things luxurious and cozy. “Work hard, play hard” is a motto that can definitely be applied to this sign.
The Bull’s affinity for wealth and resource management should not be overlooked when considering appropriate professions for this sign.
Taureans love to enjoy and preserve nature and feel rebalanced and recharged by spending time walking on or digging in the earth.
Those with the sign of Taurus prominent in their charts tend to be great at dedicating themselves to see projects and relationships through.
Though not particularly vengeful, Taurus’ long memory may mean they seldom forget a slight or mistake.
Their patience and love for peace can lead to Taurus being somewhat complacent at times, making them vulnerable to getting stuck in a rut and feeling unmotivated.
Ruled by Venus, the Bull loves beauty and art, so these natives are very likely to be creative and artistically talented.
Taurus are loyal and always willing to lend a hand of friendship, although they can be closed up for the outer world before they build trust for new social contacts they make.
Taurus is an Earth sign and has the ability to see things from a grounded, practical, and realistic perspective.
As a result of being born under a fixed earth sign, Taurus may take their time to patiently absorb new knowledge or skills, but with their strong determination and powers of concentration, they rarely forget a lesson learned.
The Bull’s sense of purpose is all about materializing and stabilizing, offering structure, dependability, and reliability to their relationships and communities.
The ruler of Taurus is Venus, the planet of love, attraction, beauty, satisfaction, creativity, and gratitude.
Because of Taureans’ love of perfection, need for stability, and resistance to change, they won’t rush into a relationship with just anyone.
Short quotes about Taurus
Taurus likes the good life, prioritizes their comfort and pleasure over pretty much all else, and loves luxury.
- If they’re not careful, Taurus can take their pleasure-seeking ways too far.
- All Taureans obsess over, respect, and manage their money.
- Taureans can be gentle and they can be fierce, they don’t like to be pushed, they have strong opinions, and they love their home comforts.
- Taurus don’t shy away from hard work and aren’t afraid to do what it takes to get the job done.
- There is no task or challenge that will beat Taurus, they have endless reserves of tenacity, patience, and resilience.
- Taurus likes the good life, prioritizes their comfort and pleasure over pretty much all else, and loves luxury.
- Taurus love doing nothing.
- Taurus are famous for their stubbornness.
- Taurus are reliable, hardworking, patient, and thorough, as an employee or someone in a position of power.
- Taurus usually love money and will work hard in order to earn it.
- Taureans are the Hufflepuffs of the zodiac. As friends, they’re trustworthy and dependable.
- Nearly everyone fancies Taurus because they have this chilled, sensual demeanor that draws people in.
- Taureans don’t eat to live, they live to eat.
Taurus Quotes about Family
Quotes about family and Taurus
- Home and matters of the family are very important to every Taurus.
- Tauruses are deeply involved in household matters and very protective of their family members.
- The Taurus never misses family events like christenings, anniversaries, and reunions.
- Taurus cherish time spent together with loved ones and often organize celebrations at home where friends and family can come together.
- Taurus loves kids and appreciates time spent with people who love them, respecting family routines, customs, and present in all events and gatherings.
- Family is always the first priority to those bearing the Taurus sign.
Quotes about Taurus and Love
Quiet and easygoing, a Taurus will respond extremely well to anyone who can capture their heart and make them feel secure and comfortable.
- When a Taurus loves you nothing anyone could say about you would affect the opinions of you they hold, in any way. Once they make up their minds, then they are fixed in their opinions, thoughts and beliefs.
- Quiet and easygoing, a Taurus will respond extremely well to anyone who can capture their heart and make them feel secure and comfortable.
- Ruled by beauty-planet Venus, attractive Taurus is easy on the eyes.
- In love, a Taurus has just as strong of a need for security and stability as they do in other areas of their life.
- Taurus is a loyal earth sign that values consistency. Just don’t mistake these sensual-yet-stable souls for boring — they’re anything but.
- For long-term relationships Taurus often choose people from the same social environment who are able to respond to their intellectual needs.
- Taurus is not a “player” sign.
- If you want to seduce a Taurus… think good food, good wine, and good perfume.
- Taurus hate change, and that’s why they don’t just throw themselves into relationships.
- A Taurus is not to be rushed, as they like everything, including relationships, to be built upon a firm foundation.
- Taurus is an old-fashioned type when it comes to love, a complex combo of toughness and sensitivity.
- The long haul relationship delights the Taurus, who secretly cannot wait to build a life with someone they love and cherish.
- Taurus knows what she wants and when she wants it, but that can be seriously hard to find.
- To the outside world, a Taurus may appear completely composed, but inside, she is a hopeless romantic looking for that “love of a lifetime.”
Quotes about Taurus men, check out this quote collection for more quotes about male Taurus.
- If you are in search for a strong, loyal, and generous man, Taurus is the person you are looking for.
- A Taurus man’s tendency to be so unchanging comes from being ruled by Venus, which is all about union and harmony.
- Dependable, tenacious, and extraordinarily diligent, a Taurus man is a great pick for your team, whether in work, friendship, or long-lasting love.
- He dislikes artificiality of any kind, and values conversations filled with genuine statements, especially when it comes to compliments and love declarations.
- Symbolized by the bull, the Taurus man can be extremely stubborn.
- Proud and determined, the Taurus man persists in achieving great results and he is known for his tenacity.
- Acquisitive, the Taurus man will put his money in investments that offer safe returns. He won’t spend on cheap things as he prefers high quality.
- As far as his ways go, the Taurus man is always concerned with what to do next. He doesn’t take action without thinking.
Quotes about Taurus women, check out this Taurus quote collection for more quotes about female Taurus.
- An analogy of tender flower would be in order, for the Taurus woman needs a lot of care and attention in order to blossom.
- Ruled by sensuous Venus, the Taurus woman was born to love, and to be loved.
- Taurus women typically don’t need hordes of friends, as quality over quantity is her motto.
- A Taurus woman is assertive when she needs to be, but she doesn’t mind when someone else takes the lead, especially her partner in a romantic relationship.
- The nurturing ways of a Taurus woman make her a great giver in any relationship as long as her partner is committed to the union and makes her feel secure and protected.
- This is a woman who doesn’t like to feel rushed when dating and needs to have her time.
- Taurus women want to be courted and slowly seduced, even when they have already decided to enter a relationship with someone.
- If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets. – John Cena (April 23, 1977)
- My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything – even if you have no clue what you’re doing. – Jessica Alba (April 28, 1981)
- I like having my hair and face done, but I’m not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy. – Adele (May 5, 1988)
- With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains. – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (May 2, 1972)
- Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. – Pope John Paul II (May 18, 1920)
- One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. – Sigmund Freud (May 6, 1856)
- We all have ability. The difference is how we use it. – Stevie Wonder (May 13, 1950)
- Brevity is the soul of wit. – William Shakespeare (April 26, 1564)
- Love and freedom are vital to the creation and upbringing of a child. – Sylvia Pankhurst (May 5, 1882)
- The only failure is not to try. – George Clooney (May 6, 1961)
- No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting. – Lady Mary Wortley Montagu (May 15, 1689)