Being single on Valentine’s Day can sometimes make you feel a little bit lonely. But don’t worry! We have prepared a list of activities for single men and women on Valentine’s Day that will help fend off that loneliness, keep you entertained, and for some activities, make you a better person.
Or perhaps you’re already attached to someone. Great for you! Be sure to check out our article on Valentine’s Day activities for couples to do at home.
Valentine’s Day Things to Do When You’re Single
- Do nothing at all. seriously, you aren’t obligated to do anything. Sometimes, doing nothing is the best thing to do.
- Hang out with other friends who are single. You may even find your next romance.
- Watch a movie at home (and chill by yourself, if you know what I mean)
- Play computer games
- Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for yourself
- Bake a pie!
- Read a book
- Learn to make soap
- Learn to make candle
- Relax your mind to the music of nature
- Do your nails, Valentine’s Day style
- Practice handwritting
- Cuddle with your pet
- Binge-watch Youtube videos
- Dye your hair
- Enjoy a long and relaxing bath
- Tidy up your room
- Decorate your room. See Spring decoration ideas.
- Start a blog
- Start a Youtube channel
- Kill time on Reddit
- Do some planning. Life planning, career planning, etc.
What will you do?
Let us know in the comments. Did you find anything useful from the list of things to do above? Do you think they are helpful or they suck? Either way, I wish you Happy Valentine’s Day!
Thanks for reading.