Meaningful Quotes and Sayings about Change
1. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
When we’re young, we set out the conquer the world. We were ambitious and perhaps a little naive. Some of us succeeded in the pursuit. Many of us learned the harsh reality. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. It means changes come from within ourselves. It doesn’t mean that as you grow older, you are no longer capable of dreaming of a bigger goal. It simply means that you’re wise enough now to first evaluate yourself objectively to find out if you have what it takes.
2. “There’s nothing permanent except change”
If there’s one thing in life that is constantly unchanged, it’s change itself. Change is in the fabric of life; change is in the fabric of the universe that we’re living in. A young man’s voice changes as he hits puberty. A tire’s tread gradually wears out as it gives up its life to support man’s pursuit. A glass of water gradually loses its volume as the water dissipates into the air. Nothing is safe from changing. Living in an ever-changing world like that one that we’re living in, the wise thing to do is to embrace changes.
3. “Be the change you wish to see in the world”
4. “Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature’s delight.”
5. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
6. “I just woke up one day and decided that I didn’t want to feel like this anymore. So I changed.”
7. “Look at you, worrying so much about things you can’t change” – Taylor Swift . Starlight
8. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” — John F. Kennedy
9. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”
10. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky